Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM LFP D&D Next Fridays 7 PM EST

Hey there fellow traveller, I see you are interested in joining our merry group of adventurers. The time for that could not be better we are going to explore the Lost Mine of Phandelver and are looking for able people who are willing to support us on that quest. If you are made out of sturdy material we will happily embrace you in our group and will venture with you into the deepest hells, drink wine in the city of doors with the Lady of Pain and battle giants with the centaurs of Ysgard. Okay if that little text sparked your interest. We are playing somewhat regularly on Fridays 7pm EST. We'll play in a Cinema of a Mind Setting and play with the pre generated Characters from WOTC for this Adventure. We are using Google+ to communicate so you will need a working microphone, a webcam is no must. Since we are a somewhat experienced group it would be very helpful if you have played RPGs. We finished about 60% of the adventure so far, but will play other adventures after we finished this one. If you want to apply, a word of warning, I will ignore any applicant that can’t read these simple instructions and follow them. Please apply via PM and send me some information about yourself. Where you are from, how old you are, how long and what you have been playing before and why you think you fit my game. I also want to have a short summary of what your last characters journey was like and what he did. And finally what your expectations are from me. If you have any questions feel free to ask it in the thread or if you are shy send me a PM.
Okay we are about to enter into the last dungeon. After that we are going to start a new adventure with the tiamat story arc. So it is the best time to join and see if you fit into the group!
we have one last slot available
do you still have the slot open?
We are still searching for able people, don't be shy and apply!