Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chat notification issue...

Tiny little 10x10 box shows up now for some reason. Chrome / Windows 8.1 As an aside... we also ran into this issue during a game tonight: Can't use token actions when that notice is active.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
HoneyBadger said: As an aside... we also ran into this issue during a game tonight: Can't use token actions when that notice is active. While I certainly won't argue against it being moved... do you really need to click your token action buttons when your connection is interrupted and the message won't get through?
The box also appears on Firefox 28 on Win7 and Iceweasel 24 on Debian 7, so I'm going to assume it's pretty universal.
Brian said: HoneyBadger said: As an aside... we also ran into this issue during a game tonight: Can't use token actions when that notice is active. While I certainly won't argue against it being moved... do you really need to click your token action buttons when your connection is interrupted and the message won't get through? Anything sent still /usually shows up when the issue goes away and we were using mumble for voice chat, so we could just say what we rolled.