Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Enhanced Characters & Handouts with several images included

Edited 1415199619
tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
It's actually impossible to create a "complex" item with text + images. It would be really useful for character and Handouts items. Actually for a character, you can only choose 1 avatar picture; (Another can be used for the token, but isn't displayed on the Character window, except in edit mode). You can link handouts into Bio & Info text field, but it will be a clickable text link which open the handout in a popup window, not a picture directly . displayed. Handouts are just 1 single picture with simple text note. I dream of "pages" layouts, with text + pictures (linked files from library), like an html page.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That would be nice!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Handouts are just 1 single picture with simple text note. I dream of "pages" layouts, with text + pictures (linked files from library), like an html page. I get what you're saying about the limitations of handouts and they could use some attention. Multi picture and more advanced formatting. You can currently link handouts using a handout's name within single brackets. [handout] I use this method to create a "table of contents" and I archive all the referenced handouts and just use the table of contents doc to open them when needed. Works nice.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .