Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for someone or a group to help me learn how to play D&D.

1415256901

Edited 1415257009
The title says it all. I'm new to the game. I don't even know how to build a character. I live in a community of a lot of D&D players but none want to help a beginner. It's a "Wast of there time". If your willing to help PM me and i'll learn. Hopefully we can build a bi weekly group.
Which D&D? Each system isn't exactly the same after all. I can have you playing 4E in under an hour. Others might be a bit longer and so on.