Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ghost max values in Character Sheet

Alicia
Sheet Author
Using the star wars saga edition sheet I was initially trying to figure out why all of a sudden the radio buttons in place to track CT are not working. When I looked at the script run log in Chrome I was getting the following when I'm changing the radio values: Updating character sheet values app.js?1415143449:29 ERROR: Unable to find attribute dt|max in auto-calc formula. app.js?1415143449:29 ERROR: Unable to find attribute reflex|max in auto-calc formula. app.js?1415143449:29 ERROR: Unable to find attribute dt|max in auto-calc formula. app.js?1415143449:29 Took 139ms While those three attributes do exist, no where in the sheet design are they ever named or called. It's leaving me confused and scratching my head as to whether it's an error with the sheet design or something on the server.
Gauss
Forum Champion
This is most likely a problem with the character sheet itself. Please contact the creator of the sheet.
Alicia
Sheet Author
I am the creator.. I haven't changed anything related to those values at all and doing a search for those particular attributes reveals they are never used. If it is a problem with the sheet, I can't seem to find where the problem is as it all looks the way it did when it was working when I used it last a few months ago.
Alicia
Sheet Author
The Attributes for Reflex and DT I think I should mention are auto calculated fields using the CT value which I'm trying to change in their formula. The only related note is that those two values are used on the tokens for bar values.If I change the bars back to none then I'm able to change the radio buttons and I'm not getting the error. However, when they are being used on the token CT is not being updated on the sheet and I get those errors.
Alicia
Sheet Author
Ya;. there's something going on between the linking of the token and the character sheet. I get the following when I tried putting the Reflex auto-calculated attribute back on the token. ERROR: Unable to find attribute reflex|max in auto-calc formula.