Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG: Star Wars Saga, Tonight

So, we've got a bit of a group going. We have a GM and at least two players, looking for a few more to get a game going. This will be a weekly game. You must have Skype and a microphone. Preferably only people who are at least somewhat familiar with the system. Do not PM me. I never notice PMs until way too late. Post here, I'll see it.
Bee-boop.
what is the info on the game?
1. Who's your GM and what's their experience with running games? 2. What sources are you using? 3. What era is the game set in? 4. What's the point buy or stat generation method? 5. What's the starting level? 6. What is the moralistic standpoint of the current group? 7. Are you using the darkside points = wisdom score you are now an NPC rule?