Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pendragon Sheet (Work In Progress)

tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
I started working on a Pendragon Sheet. You can find the first version on Roll20 Github : <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Pendragon" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Pendragon</a> This version is currently in french. I hop to put an english version soon. Most caracs are in place. I didn't find how to manage religious and Chivalry bonus, squire and horses are missing. I'm waiting for comments and suggestions. Feel free to enhance it ! :)

Edited 1415692543
tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
Update : debug for repeated fields religious bonus : automatic calcul depending on selected religion and associated score, applied on HP, damage, healing rate.. Saxon religion is listed but with no bonus linked. Check box for active status of Chivalry bonus 4th tab for people : squire, wife, etc.
tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
The sheet is available, both in french and english. This sheet is for Pendragon 5.1 edition. It is divided in several tabs. MANOR tab refers to Book of the Manor supplement. PEOPLE tab refers to Book of Entourage supplement, but allows you to keep track of your family and squire anyway. Some fields are missing, as distinctive features, because i think this information must be displayed on Bio & info tab of Roll20 character box. Current HP is calculated with HP carac, current wounds and religious bonus. Religious bonus are actives, except for wotanic religion. There is a free note field in Skills tab to register additional informations.