Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG, Want to test playing Pathfinder, not GMing it for once

Sithun
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi! I've GMed Pathfinder for a couple of years (on roll20 for about a year), but I've only gotten to play it once or twice. So I'm looking for a group that can let me in on some awesome pathfinder action. Preferably tonight or tomorrow night. I hope it's not to much of an issue. I'll make whatever character the group needs, and I'll make it fast if need be. I'm in CET (GMT +1), and i speak Swedish and English. So either language is fine with me. You need a player to fill a vacant role in your group? Gimme a shout!
Sithun
Pro
Sheet Author
Aaaand I just realized that any open campaign is already bombarded by requests from players who want to join, so there's no shortage of players. Does anyone actually come here to look for players? Do I have bad luck? Or have i missjudged something?