Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

MacBookAir crashes when refreshing camera and voice on chrome

Hey, help men please. I just installed a brand new Google chrome on my MacBookAir OS X.9. Snowleopard. First I had to reload and then the refresh symbol in chrome started to flash and the page would not load again. Please help me, seems to only occure on my MacBookAir, my GM tried it on the MacBookPro he owns and did not have the same trouble. What am I doing wrong?
1415418057
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hello Ariane, can you run through the steps on this wiki page? <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> Is the MacBookAir fully updated, driver wise? Can you let us know what your make and model of your MacbookAir is? Are you sure it says snowleapard? From what I read OS X.9 is Maverick. Snowleopard is OS X.6 and has outdated java (<a href="https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-2455" rel="nofollow">https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-2455</a>). Read the 6th and 7th paragraph and see if anything there can help you.
Hey Pat, thanks for the quick answer, I already went through the tech issue solving yesterday twice. After that I downloaded the new OS X.10 Yosemite. Do hope it will run now. And sorry you are right OS X.9. is Maverick and that was what I had till yesterday night. My MacBook Air is a 2010, Processor 1,4GHz Intle Core 2 Duo. Since I reinstalled Java by hand today I'm positive it will run now. Thank you for the support and your work the platform altogether ist great!
1415478736
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Let us know if you have any more problems.