Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG 3.5 D&D, Star Wars/any Space based, or Modern Saturday Game

Ok I'm looking to fill the boredom of my Saturdays and hoping to find an interesting heavy Role Play aspects. If anyone would be hosting a game that needs players, I'm a versed RPer and i have no issues acting out rp situation even down to imitation of voices. So hit me up if any spots are open. Till then, take care.
Good afternoon. I'm not going to waste time with any sort of extended introductions at this point, so I'll just cut to the chase. I've been looking for a group to play a game call Only War, which is a game based in the Warhammer 40k universe in which a group of players play a squad of Imperial Guardsmen attempting to survive the horrors of a massive, everlasting war spanning the entire galaxy. If you are not familiar with the game or the lore, I could happily bring you up to speed. I live the US Eastern Time Zone and I would be available probably for much of day on any given Saturday.. As a potential disclaimer, I am eighteen , and so I would understand if you would not want to subject yourself to any potentially juvenile interactions. I myself do not take part, but I understand some people do not wish to play with people in my age group. So, I guess if your interested, shoot me an email at <a href="mailto:madbadger44@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">madbadger44@gmail.com</a> ... If not, thanks anyway for taking the time to consider it.
Bump