Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Yellow marker doesn't seem to add automatically...

Edited 1415531376
I'm using the code: !mark @{target|Target|token_name} purple To allow PC's to add markers (in this case, a purple dot) to other tokens on the board. This works fine, but for some reason !mark @{target|Target|token_name} yellow or !mark @{target|Target|token_name} pink Don't work. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited 1415530868
Gauss
Forum Champion
Since "!" is the starting command of an API script I am going to assume you are referencing one. Since this is a problem with your script and not a Roll20 issue I will move this to the API forum. You may wish to post your API script so that the API gurus can look to see what the problem might be.
Thanks!

Edited 1415531412
Sorry, I should add I'm using [Simple 4e] Tools by HoneyBadger

Edited 1415532056
Hah, that script is really old. I'm surprised it still works. You should use Aaron's TokenMod for stuff like that now. It's far more powerful.
That I shall then! Cheers!