Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF players Gurps Super Villains PST/UTC-8

Edited 1415578959
System: GURPS 4e Time: Afternoon PST Days: Weekend We are looking for at least 2 more people for our GURPS Super Villains game. It will be combat-focused This will be a new campaign. Skype will be used.
I posted on your campaign as well if I am not mistaken :3
Are you still recruiting? I'm experienced with gurps 4e and I've been looking for a supers game for quite some time now. Could you please PM me if you still have room?
Foodwrap, when you get the players together, I need supervillains for my game, send me their characters supervillain names, source of angst, and super powers for use in my campaign please?
@John Well first of all i'm not the gm and it's a pretty low power supers game. @Valter We don't have anymore room sorry