Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No Skype CDT (GMT-5) player available Tuesdays afternoon to late-night for Bunnies and Burrows or Mouse Guard.

The Looking for Group Search Results as of  1366846529-ish Mouse: *nothing* Bunnies:  *nothing* and:  *nothing* Guard:  *nothing* Burrows:  *nothing* So, I'm available on Tuesdays starting from the late-afternoon to early evenings according to the CDT timezone, which is GMT-5 until standard time resumes.
I'm very interested in a Mouse Guard rpg, but not on tuesday nights. My friend Cae also is interested and she'd be very willing to GM it. Would you consider a different night?
Which different nights?
other GMs? Same search results as of time of this posting.
Same search results this week too.
I'd be interested in a Mouse Guard RPG. I've never played it before, but the system intrigues me.
I've never played it either, still interested.  Don't die on me topic! *defib*