Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Links to Character Sheets on Macro Bar

As a GM I would like to be able to have links to a characters sheet in my Macro Bar. One button click and the sheet pops up. That would rock.
Even better... if I could link to specific pages on that sheet. For example, as a player I could have a macro button that opens my skill page. That would be amazing.

Edited 1415746895
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You can shift double-click a token now to bring up the sheet. Also, with the next round of updates, handouts and journal/character sheets will retain their last size, location, and page even after closing them.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Also, you can double click the title bar of a character sheet or handout (or most other windows in the UI) and they will reduce to a small transparent rectangle that you can position wherever and double click to reopen. That would basically allow you to setup your own macro bar for them where ever you like. I tend to stack them below the tool palette.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .