Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't remove macro's from macro bar after being dragged from character sheet

I am GM'ing a campaign and when I saw this new feature, I had to try it out. So I grabbed on of my PC's character sheets, grabbed a random button (macro) and drug it into my quickbar. Now I can't get it to go away. In the picture below, you will see a button labeled 'Prismar blah blah blah'. I need that to go away.
1415757605

Edited 1415757622
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hover over the button and you will see a faded tab pop out to the right of the button. Click and hold that section when you drag the button off the bar.