Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Display character dialog from button on token dialog

Currently, you can double-click a token to see its dialog, or you can search for a character in the journal section. It would be convenient if it were possible to display the associated character dialog by clicking a button on the token dialog.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You can Shift-double click to open the Character Dialog, does that help?

Edited 1415959721
Gauss
Forum Champion
I could see that while we have shift+double click and alt+double click a graphical way to access the character sheet from the token would be helpful. Not everyone knows about or remembers the shortcut.
Hah. No, I had no idea. I'll have to tell my players about that. I'll leave this as a suggestion since there should probably always be an interface element to accomplish anything you can with a hotkey.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
This is funny because people ask for this every other day. We need to spread the shift+double click and alt+double click love !
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
=D Agree. I think this is the thing that came up at GenCon where most of the crowd emitted a big "OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!". =D
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .