Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dresden Files RPG

Edited 1413409286
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I just submitted a pull request for the DFRPG sheet I've completed. I would appreciate user feedback on the sheet in various browsers, as I've done some questionable things with the CSS on this one, like rotating text (which is not part of the current standard, but there are vendor-specific CS properties to accomplish it). Here's what the character worksheet, character sheet, and high-level city sheet ought to look like (the locations and faces portion of the city sheet are fairly simple): The sheet should be available soon, but in the mean-time, any mentors looking to test it (or who just really desire a DFRPG sheet) can get the code from my GitHub repo: <a href="https://github.com/Lithl/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/DFRPG" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Lithl/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/DFRPG</a>
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The DFRPG sheet is now available to non-Mentor users. I would appreciate feedback on this one! I've already discovered an error with 2-column sections being just slightly too wide, forcing them into a single-column rendering. I don't know why it's rendering different now than it was when I was testing it, but I've already submitted a pull with the fix for it. Until that pull request goes through, you'll either have to deal with the problem, or edit the CSS local with your browser's tools. If you're a Mentor running the campaign, you can pull the code from my GitHub repo (link in the first post) to get the most up-to-date version.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Brian said: I've already discovered an error with 2-column sections being just slightly too wide, forcing them into a single-column rendering. I don't know why it's rendering different now than it was when I was testing it, but I've already submitted a pull with the fix for it. This bug is fixed, and the columns are displaying correctly. I welcome feedback on the sheet! =)
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Sweet!!!
Man I love this series of books. Playing a game of it would be fantastic! Thanks for making these sheets. I hope I get to use them one day
Dunno if it's messed up only for me, or it's broken, but the Threats box in the City tab is unclickable, and once you check the Theme box, you can't uncheck it. Other stuff seems to be in order. A nice sheet for sure, I like it. It would be cool if you could have a bit more control over the location of text in the Movers and Shakers section of the City tab. Thanks for the great work. Oh, and another thing. The font on my list is not as nice, as on your screenshots. Maybe I haven't got the font, or maybe it's a subscriber option. Nonessential though, just thought I'd tell you.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vladimir R. said: Dunno if it's messed up only for me, or it's broken, but the Threats box in the City tab is unclickable, and once you check the Theme box, you can't uncheck it. I will look into this, thanks. Vladimir R. said: A nice sheet for sure, I like it. It would be cool if you could have a bit more control over the location of text in the Movers and Shakers section of the City tab. You and me both! Unfortunately, there's no way to get a more fine-grained control as you could get on a paper sheet without some serious JavaScript backup, which we can't do on character sheets. C'est la vie. Vladimir R. said: Oh, and another thing. The font on my list is not as nice, as on your screenshots. Maybe I haven't got the font, or maybe it's a subscriber option. Nonessential though, just thought I'd tell you. It isn't a subscriber font (there is no such thing). I tried to pick one that almost everyone would have access to which matched the book closely. What OS are you running?

Edited 1415815295
W7, Could you tell me the name of the font? Oh, and another thing. The X on the stress track jumps from one box to the other. And if I'm not mistaken, you should be able to check multiple boxes.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The three fonts being used on the sheet which aren't generic ones are "Trajan Pro", "Lucida Handwriting", and dicefont6. The latter is built in to Roll20, the former two will only render if you have them installed. Apparently Lucida Handwriting is most commonly found on user machines bundled with Microsoft Office, although it's also found elsewhere and available on its own. Trajan Pro is used in, like, everything. From movie posters to university seals to video games to condom wrappers.
where do I get these sheets from?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you are the GM of a campaign, you can select a character sheet from your campaign settings page.

Edited 1417423638
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Update: The issue with the Theme/Treat buttons on the high-level city sheet was an issue with some bad offsetting, and should be fixed. The stress tracks was an error on my part, and should be fixed. These changes will come through when Pull Request 510 is approved. Mentors can get the fixes now by creating a custom sheet from the code on my repository fork at <a href="https://github.com/Lithl/roll20-character-sheets/t" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Lithl/roll20-character-sheets/t</a>... . Edit: Also, I've uploaded a copy of Lucida Handwriting and Trajan Pro to my personal server and added links to them in the sheet's CSS. If you don't already have the font installed, it will try to pull it from my server (although it will be an insecure connection on a secure page, so your browser will probably try to block it and you'll have to unblock it manually), and finally cascade into a generic font type (cursive and serif, respectively) if the remote version doesn't work. Here's an example of unblocking the insecure content in Chrome:
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The changes have been merged into the official repo, and are now available to everyone.
Hey man, this is awesome and brought a mad grin to me. Works perfect except attributes is broken, it picks up odd text from aspects instead of the proper stat fields.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sohil N. said: Hey man, this is awesome and brought a mad grin to me. Works perfect except attributes is broken, it picks up odd text from aspects instead of the proper stat fields. What do you mean by attributes? If you're talking about the Aspects on the second tab, they're supposed to be the same thing as the Aspects on the first page. It's the same information in two locations. If you're talking about something else, I'm going to need a little bit clearer information.

Edited 1419007096
Is there an option to get a Hunger Stress Track?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'll put it on my to-do list. To be honest, I'd never played with a character that had Feeding Dependency, and so didn't realize it was a thing. =)
I'm going to run a game SOON™, and knowing my players (they never played DFRPG) someone is going to be a WCV Virgin =)