Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

"Upgrade in progress"

1415866145

Edited 1415870052
So I've just recently started using Roll20, and I am currently having a major issue. When I try to start a campaign with the crows rest pack I get this "Upgrade in progress: we are doing a little spring cleaning to optimize your campaign. please wait... Please do not press the back button or close the page." The bar below the words is entirely green, and it keeps refreshing. I am not really sure what to do, I have disabled my adblocker and even signed out and back in again, restarted my computer, made sure java was up to date. I do not have this problem when I just start a new campaign with no helpful pack. I am all out of ideas, if someone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
1415869121
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please post the campaign details link (not the join link). The Devs may be able to fix your campaign.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/582681/st" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/582681/st</a>... I have done zero work on it, and I have tried starting a few different campaigns and all of them have the same odd "upgrade in process" issue.
Should be fixed now. Load up that campaign again and the bar should go away properly. Sorry for the trouble.
Yes it works now, thank you very very much.