Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM LF1 for Hoard of the Dragon Queen Fridays 8pm EST

Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Need a player short notice. Game is EVERY friday at 8pm EST. Most sessions are 4-5 hours. Some slightly less. Skype and/or Google Hangouts for comms (depends on if Skype is hating me that day). We're running Tyranny of Dragons (Hoard of the Dragon Queen). Group is still on "day 3" of the campaign so hasn't gotten far. Had our healer drop due to life demands. Sad to see the player go, but hopefully this is your opportunity to join a group that likes good role play and character interaction. Need a healer. You can take over the current healer character or roll up one of your own. Rules for character creation: 1) Must be a healer 2) Any race 3) Any alignment 4) I like background stories. The setting is Fae Run's Sword Coast. The better the background story, the better I can work it into the plot. 5) Roll for stats in game 4d6d1 6) Max HP at 1st level then roll after that 7) Slight bonus gold for starting 3rd level Rules at my table: 1) Show up. On time. If you don't show up without notice, you'll be politely booted from the campaign 2) Be courteous of other players. Foul language. One warning for excessive foul language then boot. 3) This is a set story line (Adventure Path) not a sandbox which means certain things have to happen. I'm creative, but if you intentionally don't go along with the story - it breaks the campaign. If this happens - Das Boot. 4) No rules lawyers. This is 5e. The DMG isn't even out yet. Rules are going to be loose and adapted on the fly to suit the story. 5) Ass-hatery. No ass-hatery. You know what this is. Don't do it. 6) Be involved in the story. I don't want a player that is going to be playing XBox in the background. You're here to be a part of this world and this story. If I missed anything, feel free to ask questions. Send a PM if interested.
Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Bump to the top.
I'll join if you still need someone.
Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
slot is filled now. Thank you for the interest.