Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Blank page

I'm not sure if this a bug or simply a user-error, but I have just started to create the first page of my first campaign and I can't interact with anything. In the page options, the grid box is checked, yet there is no grid. I drag maps and tokens from the search into the field, and they are gone. Nothing. None of the tools do anything. Where do I begin?
Please follow steps 1-3 on this page: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> Then go back into the campaign. If it doesn't resolve the issue, do step 4 and please paste the results from the console log here.
Thanks for the quick response! I'm working on getting the console log now.
70 app.js:22 "TOUCH SUPPORTED: false" app.js:23 "USING WEBGL ACCELERATION..." app.js:23 "select" app.js:18 "Switch mode to select" app.js:18 "Initializing new dice engine with randomness..." app.js:32 "Using random entropy" app.js:32 "window resize" app.js:36 "Final set zoom!" app.js:23 "UPDATE GL SIZE!" app.js:23 "Final page load." app.js:29 "Scan for new plays!" app.js:28 "Auth'ed." app.js:28 "Go post auth!" app.js:28 "initial setup" app.js:28 "Got players value..." app.js:28 "joining game..." app.js:28 "Full load page!" app.js:26 "We have 1 pages" app.js:28 "Player -JailqiAgXUW8MpJEu4l is offline..." app.js:27 "Deferred finish joining..." app.js:28 "Firebase Online" app.js:22 "refershing page listings!" app.js:31 "handle page changes" app.js:28 false app.js:28 "refershing page listings!" app.js:31 "init active page!" app.js:28 "activate page!" app.js:26 "FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE." app.js:26 "Graphics: 1" app.js:26 "Paths: 0" app.js:26 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:26 "Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5366/max.png?13395687245" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5366/max.png?13395687245</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5366/thumb.png?13395687245" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5366/thumb.png?13395687245</a>" app.js:25 "refershing page listings!" app.js:31 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:26 "setting src" app.js:25 "initiatlizing video chat" app.js:34 "Connecting to WebRTC" app.js:34 "Connected to session" app.js:34 "Someone just connected." app.js:34 "It's us?" app.js:34 "activate page!" app.js:26 "FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE." app.js:26 "window resize" app.js:36 "Final set zoom!" app.js:23 "UPDATE GL SIZE!" app.js:23 TypeError: a is null app.js:23
1415993028
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi, Death M. Sorry to hear about your trouble. Would you be able to privately message me a join link to your campagn so that I can hop in and take a look?
1416016274
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Everything looks like it's running smoothly. Goodluck Death M.