Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Emoting Adds Extra Letter

Apologies if this has already been submitted (I couldn't find any posts with a search). Whenever I use the /emas command combined with @{selecte|token_name} within an ability macro an extra letter is added to the following text. For instance if I have "/emas @{selected|token_name} attacks with his mace" when I execute the macro I get "Bob attacks s with his mace." Has anyone else had this issue?
I'm having trouble replicating this myself. Does this happen when you use this ability macro with any character or just one? Also, is it just in one campaign or in all of them? Where are you calling the macro from? For instance, are you rolling it right off the character sheet or is it from the token action or macro quick bar?
1416016382

Edited 1416016421
Oddly enough it seems to have stopped of its own accord. I promise I wasn't making it up. Even my wife pointed it out when she was watching over my shoulder. Regardless, it seemed to only happen in one of my campaigns when I rolled the macro from the abilities list while testing it or from the token action list. Also, thanks for the looking into it!
No problem!