Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Double Notifications Count / Topic Views

Not an "in-game" bug, but I have noticed that I am receiving duplicate notifications when someone either sends a PM or if a topic I am following sends a notification. I don't know if they are linked but I have also noticed that when a person views a post, the post counts off 2 views. I have been able to do this to one of my own posts more than once and watch the count bump by 2 instead of 1. It's been doing it for a couple days, thought it might have been a fluke, but it seems to keep doing it.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm sorry to hear about the duplicate notifications for you, John. Do you think you can give me a little bit more background on the issue. Did this start recently, what browser you're using, screen shot, etc.
First noticed it within last 2 weeks. Showing up in all browsers (Chrome, FF, IE .. even Chrome on my phone). Screen attached. It's nothing killer, just a lot to scan through. Each pair sends me to the same notification. I seem to still only be getting 1 email per notify for each of these, though (ie, Notifications at web site: 2 copies; email: 1 copy).