Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF Game Master/Players for Shadowrun (any edition, prefer 5th); GMT+1; Twice a Month-Weekly; Noobs Welcome

I've got that burning itch to play Shadowrun. I already have myself, my wife, and 2 others (possibly) for the game. I am an experienced GM for a ton of other systems and settings, but I've only just really gotten into Shadowrun through the Steam games, though I have played it once table-top style way back in the day. I COULD run it, but I'd rather play for a while and get a good dive into the system. Our group appreciates excitement and Role-play over Gameplay and a focus on mechanics. If you think you're the GM for us, give me a holler, we would LOVE to play!
When would it go/run?
I would like something on the weekends around 6pm starting, but its pretty open to negotiation.
Well, if it's a 4th edition game, I'd be happy to join as a player :)
Yeah, I think we're going to push for 4th edition, though I guess that's up to the GM. Again, I might end up running it. Longes, what did you have in mind for a character?
Well, I'd prefer to play a hacker/rigger, if no one has taken that role yet. Probably a technomancer. Otherwise I'd prefer to make a magician.
Alright. I'll see how it works out. My wife was talking about either a Decker or Shaman, but nothing definite has been established. Let me keep on the hunt for a GM, and then we'll see what's up.
If it was sundays at that time, I'd be able to make it =) I'd be willing to do a face, a sam, an adept...I have a bunch of characters I made for games that never really started.
Haven't tried shadowrun before but i have been willing to give it a go if you guys are fine with that.
Is it going to be over the top with lots of action like right out of a movie? If so I would love to build a troll ganger.
Told you, people swarm shadowrun postings :D
We'll have to see. Like I said, I'd rather find a GM for it, but I'll give it some time and then start putting it together myself. I'm probably going to be full up even before I get to that point, haha. I already have my Wife, a friend, and Longes...I may add one or two more if I end up in the big seat.
bump
i have never gmed or played table top shadow run but i played the steam game and had fun. i also like the general sci fiish setting. i could probably try if u want.
i would love to play as well..but i know nothing about the game, however i am extremely eager to learn
Id be all over this as a player. Id love to see tis take off to many SR games here never really come to life. So please count me in if you need another, Id play a Adept.
Luck. I'd put up my name as prospective players, but I gave up on that when I realized several months ago that there's a severe shortage of serious SR GMs on roll20. Maybe one day I'll just fix that by GMing one myself :P
For me I am just looking to get into a SR game. Plus this one fits my timezone very well.