Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Allow players to see attribute assigned to bar

DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Currently players can only see values not the actual attribute when a GM assigns an attribute to their token. This causes an issue when you use a bar as a variable attribute. Like ours bar3 can be ISP/PPE/ammo..etc. Players not knowing which it is, sometimes adds to it and its set to the incorrect one. having a greyed out "view only" option to the right of the boxes when looking at token properties would make a lot of sense. It is thier token, they should be able to open it and see what bars are assigned to what.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Good idea! In the interim, I could write you an API script to report the name of the attribute each bar is tied to, if it would be helpful.
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I already made one for them to do with !bar3 :) just would be easier if they didn't have to do a api chat macro to see it. Plus those running as players with GM without mentor have no clue, or way to see. :)
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That's fair. =D
How about a setting for displaying the actual numbers for the bar ON the bar. IE 15/20 writen on a bar that shows 3/4 full. And I have seen screenshot (possibly old) that showed a small graphic (heart/shield/lightning) on the bubble also. Where did that go?
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .