Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jukebox doesn't let you fast-forward or cue up anywhere

Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
I have joined Roll20 for the first time and tried out some features.  The Jukebox, however, doesn't seem to let you fast-forward or cue up at specific points in the music.  It just plays from the beginning, straight through. This was particularly stupid when I tested out a track of 10 sound-effects.  That would be a powerful feature -- if it worked.  But it just plays those 10 sound-effects in order, it won't let me cue up to the one I want and play only that.  Is there some control that I am missing?
Konrad J.
Pro
API Scripter
I mentioned something about this a month or so ago.  Some of the longer sound effects (music) would be nice to be able to go to any position of the sound.  I didn't think of queueing it up, but thats a good idea.
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
It's a SoundCloud-based thing, though.  SoundCloud lets you do that.  They haven't ported sufficient controls from SoundCloud, maybe?