Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Turn Order Stuck Minimized

I just found a small glitch. Open Turn Order Tracker. Double click to minimize. Close while minimized. Reopen Tracker from Tool bar. Tracker stuck minimized and you must exit the game to regain functionality. Not that big of a deal, just thought I would point it out.

Edited 1416720857
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Is this on the production servers or dev servers? Never mind I just reproduced it on the prod.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Wade, thanks for bringing this to our attention.
No problem Steve. Communities work together to make things better! And my bad on not following info requirements... I was on Production server, Chrome (version 39.0.2171.65 m) as my browser, Windows 7 Pro (64)
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Wade, we fixed this. The turn tracker should re-open maximized and not stuck.
Wow! Awesome. I had totally forgotten about this. Can't say it enough, ya'll are amazing. Thanks Steve.