Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game Not Working

So we starting playing about an hour ago and got through our first encounter but now with the 2nd encounter a lot of our macros arn't working, the turn tracker won't let us add stuff to it and some people are not getting everything updated as I do stuff (such as if I cleared the turn tracker it still shows stuff from them) This has happened before and after a while just fixed its self, but so far its not working. This seems to be the issue with me and my other 4 players.
One of my players figured it out, we have to go into the settings of the Turn tracker and do the Clear all thingy. For some reason if we just remove tokens from the turn tracker it won't let us add other ones in, we have to completely clear it to be able to add more in once I remove one.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Meldebious, I haven't been able to reproduce the issue you're describing. Can you give me a step by step way of reproducing the problem? Multiple people in your campaign are having this issue, all with different browsers and operating systems? Does this happen in more than this one campaign?
I'm not sure if it happens in other campaigns as this is the only one I really play. What happens is that the turn tracker stopped working. We put tokens into it with the macro that puts them right in, once we were done with the battle I clicked the "X" for each one which removed them from the turn tracker, which gave me a white empty turn tracker (normally when its empty it has words and instructions) Then when we try to add someone to the turn tracker it does nothing, when we use the macro which rolls and puts it in for us, it says for a split secend in text "rolling" then does nothing. Once I went into the turn tracker and cleared everything It would let us add more, but then when I deleted some it woudn't let us put more in. I'm using firefox on windows 8, not sure what my other players are using. Its okay though as I just need to clear it everytime.
It sounds like some of your players including yourself beifly disconnected from the server then reconnected and are out of sync.
How odd, it stayed active throughout the whole session (session was 6.5 hours, and we noticed it first happen after about an hour)