Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

kempfer besm game looking for players

Edited 1416966411
game name: Kampfer system used: besm 3rd edd points used: 250 points for both male and female side. software used: skype/roll20 time of game: Unknown will be set when enough players are gathered. goal of group: my goal of game is to have 3 male and 3 females (by females i mean female characters not necessarily female players) on each team to start. genre of anime: heram, ecchi will be replaced by tsundere (was yandere but i used wrong genre to express what i wanted). other genre will stay: Action, Magical girl/guy. genre taken completely out: Romantic comedy general info: the goal of this game is not necessarily run in and kill your opponent fights will be more dramatic story based but will follow besm for combat still. you start in the city with cloths on your back and you must build up your territory contact and income on your own. more territory more people you know will give you better chance at end to win contest. so its not straight hack and slash its a strategy based game too. as a side note: i am a gm that is open to let players play as they want if you want a love intrest i put in a love intrest if you want to run a chain of shops i let you, just let me know your goals and i will put in game opportunities for you to achieve them if you take them. basic story: the story consist that females (tsundere) are dominate gender. (if you played dnd best example is drow females). they use men as toys of entertainment and reproducing product of nature. men are weaker gender mentally and physically because of course of history of domination. in the course of men trying to gain equality the females in there sick and twisted ways decided to put it to a fight to the death to see if they can achieve independence, hence Kampfer contest. Kampfer contest: there will be two teams red (female) blue (male) both male and female participants have both been genetically altered to be one of three types of combatants: magic, sword, gun. the contest will be held in a city that was sole purpose and design for this contest, using latest technology to make 3d holographic residents. the point of the game is last team standing wins. if females win men are due to a eternity of ownership, if males win they will be treated as equals forever. stakes never been higher for the male gender. what will you choose female side? or male side? in this conflict? <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRMgkrT5M-8" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRMgkrT5M-8</a>
bump still need players. I have 1 player joined.

Edited 1417047522
Hey can I sit in on your games when you do get it running? I want to run my own BESM game and kind fo want to see how things get ran.

Edited 1417928101
if there is still space i would love the join dont know the system i do know the anime and i love strategy games i am also a quick learner
well game feel apart because we couldn't find enough players the only player i had waited a wail then said he couldn't wait anymore. but if you want me to revive it i can just need more players i will mail you my skype name. and you can if you want to help me get players.
bump we have a payer again for this game so i am trying to revive game idea if intrested please mail me.
bump we have 5 players need 1 more please mail me if interested first game will be 12/21/14 at 7pm cst.
bump