Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New FREE token set from Devin Night

Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I have put a new set up on my store. The set is FREE. Each year I release a new set of free tokens to say thanks to all the great gamers out there. It is the second free Pathfinder themed set. Be sure to grab all the other free sets while you are there. <a href="http://immortalnights.com/tokensite/" rel="nofollow">http://immortalnights.com/tokensite/</a> PS: Becuase of the nature of the set I am not allowed to let others host/distribute this token pack.
Thanks Devin, I've added them to my collection!
Devin your tokens are always amazing looking! Thank you! I plan to be ordering custom tokens from you very soon!

Edited 1417323531
JonMichael, you won't regret it. I've commissioned a couple of custom token sets from Devin in the past and he always delivers. You get exactly what you want, and typically better than you expected. Well worth the price, but even that is very reasonable.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Devin has been making class act graphics for years. I've followed his images when I discovered them numerous years ago and they only have gotten better as time goes.
This is amazing! Thank you for all the things you do for us tabletop RPGers. And yeah, our GM also ordered some custom tokens from you and there's basically not a single point of critique that one could have for your tokens.
Devin, Minagho_02_Xhi has no eyes.
Well, my world would be mostly unpopulated without Mr. Night's artwork, thank you!

Edited 1417361181
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks everyone for the nice comments, it's the positive feedback that keeps me working daily on tokens. @ HoneyBadger.... he was ordered with no eyes... I guess I should make a version with eyes. I'll get that updated later today. edit: just checked, looks like that creature is eyeless, at least in the pictures I found.
Oh. Weird. It looks... odd.