Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Lighting is Pitch Black on Occasion

On some of my maps, the areas not illuminated are pitch black and on others, the illumination is dark but faded as normal. I have checked the settings on each map and they are identical. Curious. Playable. A glitch? Bronco_6 Dale Himebaugh
Gauss
Forum Champion
I assume you mean as a GM? There is a slider that changes how dark the fog of war and dynamic lighting show up on the map (GM side only). You may want to check that slider for each map.
I have move the slider to either extreme and have seen no result in the increase in the blackening of the map in either direction. The map is under "The Mage Killers" under my name Bronco_6, if you would like to check it. Dale
You probably used fog of war instead of dynamic lighting,.