Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My campaign loads, then I can't do anything

running Windows 7, Chrome 39.0.2171.71, Java enabled, cookies enabled, flash 15.0.-1 I had been editing for about an hour, and suddenly I could not click on any tiles, when I change the zoom level parts of the map vanish.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You've tried restarting the campaign in a fresh browser and clearing the cache?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I've been able to move things around without issue. We're talking about a ton of objects on each of these maps, in the hundreds if not thousands. Which may be at the heart of your issue. You don't have trouble affecting other pages, just those two? Can you open your console and tell me what errors you're seeing when you load those pages?
Now the whole thing is trash, I give up.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm able to view the campaign still and edit it normally. Are you able to get the console log? <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Al, I'm going to guess the issue for you is that you're running out of personal memory, due to the massive number of objects you have in your campaign. For example you're using hundreds of individual tokens to represent flowers in a field. This would be much better represented by using a single image of a field with flowers on it and using that instead.
Thanks.