Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any Mutants and Masterminds (3rd preferred) games on Tuesdays Afternoons? (Around Midnight CET, 6PM EST)

I would like to run my own but I do not have villains.
Sounds pretty cool, villains are fairly easy to come up with when you think about what era its in.
I have recently had a systematic and deliberate erosion of my character creation creativity. So I am more in the mood to recycle a character or play a pre-gen than try to come up with my own backstory until the mood passes.
SO! Still looking for that Tuesday afternoon game! I will try to post a character pitch every time this topic falls off the front page. more or less. Super Hero Codename: "01" Secret Identity: Public Origin: A one hundred kilogram featureless turquoise metal regular icosahedron mysteriously appeared in high Earth orbit one day, the strange device had no built-in programming of any kind or clue to its own origin, it began watching the world, and soon was discovered and adopted by team of global super heroes. Media Nicknames: Poltergeist, "The Magic 12 Ball", Terraforming Engine, Graphical Omniscient Device, Santa-Claus, Cobbler's Elves, Concept: Post Singularity Non Combat Super Hero and enemy of Scarcity, a base sitter, a remotey active individual. - Abilities (-30): STR --, STA --, AGL 0, FGT 0, AWE 0, STA --, DEX 0, INT 0, PRE 0 - SKILLS (20 pp): Technology 20 (10 pp) Perception 20 (10 pp) - ADVANTAGES (3 pp): Improvised Tools (1 pp) Inventor (1 pp) Skill Mastery Technology (1 pp) - POWERS (154): . "I see." Senses 34 (34 pp): Analytical Vision (2), Vision Counters all Concealment (5), Counters Visual Illusions (2), Visual Danger Sense (1), Distance Sense Visual (1), Extended Vision x8 -1 per 1,000,000,000 feet (8), Infravision (1), Low-Light Vision (1), Atomic Scale Microscopic Vision (4), Penetrates Concealment (4), Radius Vision (2), Full Speed Tracking Visual (2), Ultravision (1) . "Instant Research" Variable 3 (30 pp): limited to 15 pp of skills and fitting advantages, reaction +3/rank (30 pp) . Immunity 30 Fortitude (30 pp) . Quickness 20 (20 pp) . Create 1 (volume/mass rank 1) (10 pp): Perception +1/rank, Permanent +0/rank, Reaction +3/rank, Innate +1, Precise +1, Subtle +2 . Immunity 10 Common "Blindness" (10 pp) . "Human Interface Apparatus" Summon 1 (9 pp): Ranged +1/rank, Perception +1/rank, Subtle +2, Controlled +1/rank, Mental Link +1, Variable type (replacement androids) +1 . Move Object 1 (5 pp): Perception (+1/rank), Precise (+1), Subtle (+1/rank) . "Global Bibliophile" Communications 3: Speak/Understand/Read/Write any language . Motivation: Reduce World Suck, having been adopted by super heroes the goodness of his 'family' has rubbed off, and 01 is in possession of powers capable of doing some good, a little bit at a time. Complication: New Being. More than anything 01 knows the world is not simple, but other than that 01 is still in his own way very much just a child. . Notes. This is still very much a work in progress and no GM will ever allow any of it, so therefore I am assuming GM approval for everything and seeing where this takes me. Not immune to emotions, does not have eidetic memory, and 01 really has no defenses other than seeing you coming and building something to move himself to safety. "The Magic 12-Ball" Like the magic 8 ball, 01 launched a toy line, basically a repainted hamster ball, you put a question written in pencil on one side of a sheet of paper into the ball, set it down, wait for the ball to roll itself over, take the paper out, and a reply will be printed on the other side of the paper. Does not work under close scrutiny.
There were ZERO games listed on the LFG page for Mutants and Masterminds. My heart sinks! Presenting the mostly randomly generated Hero of the day for a bump... - "Turbotronic" - Personality: Dependable, Imaginative, Meticulous Motivation: Patriotism Complication: Rivalry Descriptor: Time Origin: Bestowed Source: Technological 14: Speedster 05: Veteran An Experienced Hero who has come into his own. STR 2, STA 2, AGL 4, DEX 3, FGT 4, INT 1, AWE 2, PRE 2 02: Fighter Was trained in combat. Advantages: Close Combat 2, Equipment (Sword or other melee weapon) 14: Scientist 14: Scientist An Expert in a field of Science Skills: Expertise: (Temporal Mechanics) 12, Technology 12, Vehicles 4 14: Flying 06: HyperSonic Flight 14 (28 pp) 01: Disruption Penetrating Damage 9, Accurate 2 (20 pp) 20: Reroll 16: Sonic Boom Burst Area Damage 10 (alternate 1 pp) 01: Bullet Enhanced Defenses 12 (Dodge 6, Parry 6) Protection 8, Impervious (28 pp) Defenses (14 pp) Dodge (AGL 4) (Bullet 6) +10 (0 pp) Parry (FGT 4) (Bullet 6) +10 (0 pp) Fortitude 7 (STA 2) +9 (7 pp) Toughness (STA 2) (Bullet 8) +10 (0 pp) *impervious 8 Will 7 (AWE 2) +9 (7 pp) Real ID: James A. Moore 1997 Formula Lane Born in: Dallas, TX 75204 Birthday: September 17 (32 Years Old) Favorite color: Blue Occupation: Economist Company: Omni Tech Solutions Vehicle: 2002 Ascari Ecosse Blood type: A+ Weight: 168.5 pounds (76.6 kilograms) Height: 5' 10" (177 centimeters Description: This gentleman makes you think of a darting fish. He has droopy eyes the color of varnished wood. His silky, straight, medium-length hair is the color of coffee with cream, and is worn in an exotic style. He's got a moustache. He is short and has a plump build. His skin is pale. He has high cheekbones. His wardrobe is simple and professional, with a completely purple color scheme. Enjoy. Still looking for a Tuesday game. Will also be checking LFG regularly.
Also Bump But primarily a note to self: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/19445/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/19445/</a>
I have to share Boris Constantine. Boris was the only child of a formerly very wealthy and very influential couple and much beloved by his parents. They spent their entire fortune and traded in ever favor they could to safegaurd their child against all ills, forever. Unfortunately this required Boris to succumb to a decade long nap while the 108 warding rituals were conducted. The final seal to perfect the protections on young Boris where purchased with the hearts blood of his devoted parents. Now completely inept in the ways of the world, but proof against all its harm, the visibly much older but developmentally stunted Boris enjoys none of the status, wealth, or even home he had once known and must seek out a way of life. Free from the obligations of object ownership and unburdened by concerns of hunger and human frailty Boris is a teenage from the 70s in a 20 something's body. He is hairless, covered head to toe in an intricate weave of abjuration tatoos of the finest defensive magics, psionics, alien mojo, and alternate dimension future tech money and the zealous obsession of parental love could buy. Abilities (-32): STR: -2, STA: -2, AGL: -2, DEX: -2, FGT: -2, INT: -2, AWE: -2, PRE: -2 Advantages (none): Defenses: Dodge: -2, Parry: -2, Will: Immune, Fort: Immune, Toughness: Immune Skills: Persuasion 2 (1 pp) Powers (151): "Absolutely Boring Complete Perfect Prefix Invincibility" Immunity 151: Aging (1), All Effects Resisted by Fort (30), All Effects resisted by Toughness (80), All Effects Resisted by Will (30), Entrapment Effects (such as grabbing, snares, bonds etc.) (5), Interaction Skills (5) Totals: Abilities -32, Skills 1, Defense 0, Advantages 0, Powers 151 = Total 120