Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Allow Enters in a Nameplate

In my FATE game, we use an infinite card token with a revealed nameplate so everyone has easy access to jotting down aspects as cards. I've considered the idea of putting multiple aspects on a single token, perhaps to demonstrate advantages created against it. I'm hoping that there is a way to create a new "paragraph" within the text of a nameplate so that we can do this without surrounding the token with drawn text and aspect cards. Is this possible with API?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I don't think so, but I'll test it and see.

Edited 1417578167
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't believe so, even with API Since the nameplate box on the token screen is a single line. It would have no way to show or understand the carriage return. It MIGHT work if you used the ascii code for it in the name via API. but Im thinking it would be like my trouble of sending a '[[' and ']]' to chat..even using the ascii code of it, it coverts it to the character it is on the backend before its even sent to chat.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Nope. Doesn't work. It replaces the \n with a space. Various other line break methods I tired also don't have any effect.