Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Add support for other audio streaming services

WinAmp radio, Windows Media Services, etc. Pick the one you feel is easiest and work from there. If I and my players all own a copy of a soundtrack album and want to use it in a game then I feel it is uncool to be unable to do so using the SoundCloud service. I know "you can do it at your own risk" but that's exactly it - whereas WinAmp radio or some other service would allow me to host my own streaming service and use it in my games.
Gold
Forum Champion
Today I have identified 10 Suggestions related to Sounds on Roll20, and created an Index of them. Richard, I think that your suggestion would gain the most power by adding your Comment and your Vote on this existing Suggestion thread, because your idea is very similar and we can gain more traction by voting together and listing your WinAmp ideas alongside some of the other requested sound services in this thread: "Alternatives to Soundcloud" suggestion, <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1245252/alternat" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1245252/alternat</a>... Please check out the link and crosspost your comment from above, on there, if you agree.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .