Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Paranoia xp | Looking for 4 players | Times not set

Looking for 4 players in a Paranoia game! No knowledge of the rules required! Times according to player!
I'm in message me on roll20 to get my Skype.
Sign me up - I've heard great things about Paranoia. Looking for a Thursday/Friday game around 8 PM GMT-8.
Same! I haven't read through the Paranoia core rules, but I would like to think of myself as a somewhat quick learner.
No knowledge of the rules required? That's the most qualified I've ever been. If there's room I'd like to join.
Alright guys! I'll send you all the game link.
Any more room in the game
You could probably be the final person I suppose, with that the game is full I believe, unless someone changes their mind!
hot diggity dang, that filled up fast, men i would love to try paranoia, have been circling it for years:) well I'll be on the look out next time