Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF Players for D&D5e - Saturday night Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8)

I'm trying to find some players for a game this coming Saturday night (and more if scheduling works out), 8pm pacific time zone. It's hard to get players at that time because not many are up that late. But if you can play until midnight pacific time then send me a message or post here. 5e, homebrew, and I use Skype.
Im interested!
I'm interested.

Edited 1417737343
i would be interested if someone helped me with 5e, i only have played 3.5e.. non-homebrew
Travis, and anyone else that is new to 5e, I would recommend getting the free pdf of 5th Edition from the Wizards site: <a href="http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrule" rel="nofollow">http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrule</a>... Get real familiar with them, make a character or two. That way you won't be walking into a game with no sense of how it's played.
I can teach someone how to make a character, its extremely easy. Just PM me your skype and I gotchu.
I would love to join!
I would be interested in playing (Warlock).

Edited 1417861745
I would be interested in joining. I am very new at this game but would like to learn!
I'm very interested in playing with you, and have both a rogue and wizard rolled as of now, with some basic backstory for each. I'll probably roll a fighter or something this afternoon as well, just because I'm bored. Let me know!
If there are still open positions, I am interested in joining. I have both a druid and a ranger rolled up and either one is ready for some action.
Hey, I'm new to d&d but have read the PHB cover to cover (skipping maybe jut the bard!) and would love a spot if any are still available. I have a Paladin ready but can roll w/e is needed. Except for a bard :D
Check out the listing in the looking for group forum "Journeys in Borsia" I have enough players for tonight's game, but there will be more opportunities later on. Submit an app and join the Guild.