Hello all, my group and I started a new campaign on Roll20 and the first time I joined it there were no issues. However the second time I tried to join I got stuck at the loading screen while everyone else was able to join. I noticed that it's only this specific campaign, I can join the older ones without issue. I have tried the following: Switching Browsers Clearing my Cache Checking for any extensions This is the console log when I attempt to join Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/html: "<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/startjs/?timestamp=1417737953&disablewebgl=false&forcelongpolling=false&offsite=false" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/startjs/?timestamp=1417737953&disablewebgl=false&forcelongpolling=false&offsite=false</a>". app.js?1417578215:22 70 app.js?1417578215:23 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js?1417578215:23 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js?1417578215:23 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js?1417578215:18 select app.js?1417578215:18 Switch mode to select app.js?1417578215:32 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js?1417578215:32 Using random entropy app.js?1417578215:34 Compiling sheet... app.js?1417578215:34 Finding sheet rolls... app.js?1417578215:36 window resize app.js?1417578215:23 Final set zoom! app.js?1417578215:23 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js?1417578215:23 Final set zoom! tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded firebase.js:52 WebSocket connection to 'wss://s-dal5-nss-17.firebaseio.com/.ws?v=5&ns=roll20-9' failed: WebSocket opening handshake was canceled firebase.js:66 GET <a href="https://s-dal5-nss-17.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&" rel="nofollow">https://s-dal5-nss-17.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&</a>... net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE app.js?1417578215:29 Final page load. app.js?1417578215:29 Scan for new plays! firebase.js:66 GET <a href="https://s-dal5-nss-17.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&" rel="nofollow">https://s-dal5-nss-17.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&</a>... net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE firebase.js:66 GET <a href="https://s-dal5-nss-17.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&" rel="nofollow">https://s-dal5-nss-17.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&</a>... net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE firebase.js:66 GET <a href="https://s-dal5-nss-17.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&" rel="nofollow">https://s-dal5-nss-17.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&</a>... net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE firebase.js:66 GET <a href="https://s-dal5-nss-17.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&" rel="nofollow">https://s-dal5-nss-17.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&</a>... net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE firebase.js:66 GET <a href="https://s-dal5-nss-17.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&" rel="nofollow">https://s-dal5-nss-17.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&</a>... net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE That Insecure Response message keeps popping up indefinitely. I'm using Chrome Version 39.0.2171.71 m, Windows 7 Home Premium,