Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF1 for Hoard of the Dragon Queen. Fridays. 8pm EST.

Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Need a short notice fill for tonight (and every Friday !). Game time is 8pm EST. Campaign is Hoard of the Dragon Queen (It is Dungeons and Dragons after all - fitting that the first true campaign is all about Dragons). Need a player willing to commit to making every session for a LONG term campaign. We wont be setting any records for blowing through this adventure. We are taking time to enjoy it and role play it. Level is 5th. Group is well balanced (Cleric, Fighter, Monk, Rogue). So we need a caster ideally. Any race (to include Aasimar ... however, if you want to play Aasimar and don't have the DMG, I wont be able to get the race stats for you until a bit later today... at work and all). What I look for in a player. Maturity. Great attitude. Someone that likes to role play. Willingness to make all sessions. What I don't look for in a player. Power gamer. Rules lawyer. Immature. Ok. So if you are interested PM me with character ideas.
Hi I am a 6th lvl Warlock Dragonborn and looking for a fun campaign to play online and to stream on my twitch I will give you my character sheet if I am accepted. And btw I have been looking for a long term campaign forever and I can't seem to find one at all you guys are the first I find.
Scratch that I meant i am 5th lvl warlock dragonborn
PM'D
Hey if you still need someone tonight I'd like to play, looks like you might be full though.
Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sorry all the spot was filled very quickly.