Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Uploading Handouts Issue?

I am prepping a campaign for later this week. I was able to upload 15 handouts with no issues (about 500k to 700k in size). I have about another 15 to go, but I can't upload anymore, it just creates a Mysterious Note window and nothing uploads. I was dragging and dropping the jpgs, then tried browsing to it, same thing. Logged out of the campaign and back in, no difference. I closed and exited my browser and same thing. None of the files are greater than 5MB in size. Anything else I should be looking at?
1417974966

Edited 1417976044
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Mysterious Note window What does the note say? Can you still upload smaller images or is it just the ones close to 5MB? I would also look over Image Best Practices for Roll20 Are you close to your quota limit(check My Account)?
1417985894
Gauss
Forum Champion
Here is the link to check your Storage Quota: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/account" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/account</a> You can find your current usage on the right hand side of the page.
Thanks for all the suggestions. I was under my quota. Turns out it was one file I was having troubles with, about 750k. Larger than all my others. So I opened the jpg in Gimp and then re-exported it. File size fell inline with the others I had been uploading. This time it took the upload with no issues. Must have been something funny with the file originally. Thanks again for the responses!
1418065562
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jeffrey, I'm glad to hear your able to upload your problem art asset. Let us know if any other issues pop up.