Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One player showing up multiple times and more...

I have one player that is showing up twice---i think he changed his name at the first session or something, not sure--but it is annoying and he has to keep reminding players which is the correct character to send whispers to. i searched and read that i might be able to 'boot' the players from the campaign and have the player re-join to fix this issue. does this work? this may be a novice question but how do you boot someone from the campaign? also, it would be great if i could give my players a link for donations, that i could use to become a subscriber and for marketplace purchases....has there been any talk of creating this type of 'clanpay' system?
Gauss
Forum Champion
SugarKing, &nbsp; When was the first session? There used to be a bug that might relate to this but it was fixed a bit ago.&nbsp; Have you ever had a 'new page' show up due to a player entering the game? If so, when was the last time that this occurred? How to boot: Go to the Campaign Details page, hover your mouse over the person you want to boot. Two options will pop up, select the one you desire. :) Regarding donations:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/gift" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/gift</a> Note: at this time donations do not cover the Marketplace. - Gauss
Gauss---- thanks so much for the help. our first session was in late march....we have only had 4 total sessions(maybe more if you include housekeeping sessions). never had a new page show up due to a player entering the game. booting: i go to details page, and i am the only one listed(i have nine players besides myself in campaign). i am pretty sure i am the only one with an account....does that matter? typically i open up roll20 and everyone joins. am i doing things differently than others? thanks for the donation link SK
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ahhh, you are running things in Google+ Hangouts. That is different since it can bypass the normal Campaign Details stuff. There was a duplicate issue in Google+ Hangouts reported awhile back. I will look for the issue and see if I can link you the solution.&nbsp; - Gauss
ugh...so sorry for not mentioning that i run in google hangout! SK
Gauss
Forum Champion
I am going to bump this to one of the other Mods or Devs who know more about this issue. :) What is the users name, both of them&nbsp;preferably,&nbsp;and the campaign name? - Gauss
campaign name: Reunited player names: Udo &amp; Udo(Artie) i would like to delete Udo(Artie) thanks......... SK
Gauss
Forum Champion
I have a couple questions for you, how did the user change the name?&nbsp; Could you invite me into google hangouts with you? I want to see this. My email is <a href="mailto:Gauss_Death1@msn.com" rel="nofollow">Gauss_Death1@msn.com</a> - Gauss