Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Jalase Absence

Hi all! Unfortunately, Jalase's computer is down for the time being, but he's hoping that it will be up and running soon. I don't really know how to use Roll20, but I'm going to try to post a sheet in the Mummy Mask for you all to play. If I can't figure it out, I'm hoping he'll be back next week so you guys can continue the game. If I can, enjoy the game! I'll update you as often as possible on Jalase's computer. ~phototeen/mjingles
1418089049
Gold
Forum Champion
Hi Mijingles. I think that you are trying to send a message to the members of a campaign that Jalase normally runs? I think that what you probably want to do is, click Virtual Tabletop at the top-left of Roll20. There, look for the campaign that Jalase runs (maybe called Mummy Mask based on what you wrote above?). Click "View Details" under that campaign name. Scroll down to "Recent Campaign Discussion" and click New Post, and tell your message there. That way the members of that campaign will receive the notification of the message you're trying to tell them. Here, you've posted it on the overall Specific Questions forum of the entire Roll20. This can be seen by anyone on Roll20, but it doesn't specifically notify the members of Jalase's campaign.
Oh! Thank you so so much for your help!
1418089803
Gold
Forum Champion
Yes, no problem. One more thing. You said you're trying to post a sheet in the game. When you're logged in as Jalase, once you find the campaign under Virtual Tabletop, you should be able to click "Launch Campaign" there. That's where you will actually be in the game, if you need to add something into the game campaign itself.
Thank you again!