Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Coming Soon, Rats

Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Well more like rat-men and were-rats.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Very cool!
Those are amazing. But was slightly offended cause I thought you were calling us rats :(
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
HAHAHAHAHA Jake! Nice!
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
LOL, yeah maybe I should have used a semicolon instead of a comma.
Sounds like Eats, Shoots and Leaves to me...
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Pandas would be pretty big rats... =D
Gold
Forum Champion
Jake M. said: Those are amazing. But was slightly offended cause I thought you were calling us rats :( Ok, I had a different interpretation, glad I'm not the only one who had a different reading of the subject line grammar. I thought it meant Devin was disappointed by what's coming next. "Rats!" is a common old phrase for disappointment, bummer, darn-it. I like the look of the tokens though. Keep up the good work.
Man, that is a sweet lookin' rat.
Devin is the man for tokens. I use them all of the time, as you know Gold.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Nolan T. J. said: Man, that is a sweet lookin' rat. ...said no one outside an RPG community ever! =D
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The Aaron said: Nolan T. J. said: Man, that is a sweet lookin' rat. ...said no one outside an RPG community ever! =D LOL
The Aaron said: Nolan T. J. said: Man, that is a sweet lookin' rat. ...said no one outside an RPG community ever! =D How about <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karni_Mata_Temple" rel="nofollow">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karni_Mata_Temple</a> ? I am sure they said it at least once
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
al e. said: The Aaron said: Nolan T. J. said: Man, that is a sweet lookin' rat. ...said no one outside an RPG community ever! =D How about <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karni_Mata_Temple" rel="nofollow">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karni_Mata_Temple</a> Preview hidden Show Hide preview Karni Mata Temple ( Hindi : करणी माता मंदिर) is a famous Hindu temple dedicated to Karni Mata at Deshnoke , 30km from Bikaner , in Rajasthan , India . It is also known as the Temple of Rats. The most intriguing aspect of the temple is the 20,000-odd rats that call this temple home. These holy rats are called kabbas, and many people travel great distances to pay their respects. The temple draws visitors from across the country for blessings, as well as curious tourists from around the world. Wikipedia <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karni_Mata_Temple" rel="nofollow">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karni_Mata_Temple</a> ? I am sure they said it at least once Ha! They'd probably say "Man, that's a sweet lookin' Kabba!" :) On a side note, now I think Devin needs to provide a pious Rat cleric named "Kabbas"! =D
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the idea, I'll make a holy rat to oppose the demonic rat I just made.
The Aaron said: Nolan T. J. said: Man, that is a sweet lookin' rat. ...said no one outside an RPG community ever! =D I WAS INTO RATS BEFORE I WAS INTO RPG'S. I currently don't have any now... but here's me and one of the kiddos back in the day:
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Revised: Nolan T. J. said: Man, that is a sweet lookin' rat. ... said no one outside an RPG community besides Nolan ever! =D
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Also, I think you need to use that as you Roll20 profile picture. =D

Edited 1418442066
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nolan T. J. said: I WAS INTO RATS Pretty sure that's illegal... =P
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I've started the upload process to get the Ratmen token set into the store. There are 22 various ratmen in the set.
Sweet! Soon I will be able to run a sewer adventure properly!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Very nice! Bring on the ratmen!
Looking forward to these, as I do all of Devin's releases. Great stuff!
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks guys.

Edited 1422518652
Ajax
Pro
Not sure this is the right place for this but since Devin is the Token Guru and since I have just about every one of his sets, I would propose an idea I mentioned in another post in this forum. How about a set of Player Character Tokens, where you have the same token in like 5 different poses, say one with a melee weapon, another with a ranged weapon, one sitting, one on a horse (with the horse included), one sleeping and or dead! Using the rollable table you could change the tokens instantly. I know one set would only be maybe 5 different characters in 5 poses, but I think players would love these. Anyone, any thoughts?
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I think it's a great idea. It my be the next evolution of player tokens. I had also considered several packs of just dead monsters, that would take quite a bit of time. Ive got quite a few projects going on, but If I get a chance I'll try to make a sample set.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I love the idea of additional posses. I would suggest maybe an "add-on" pack that consists of additional posses of previously released token packs. Those packs are awesome and I'm sure there are many users that already have those and would love to incorporate additional views using rollable tables.
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Excellent idea Vince.