Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Having an issue with a campaign, endless restarting

I've been using the Roll20 app for a while for a homebrew DND. But I began to encounter a specific problem. Whenever any of my players, and even me when it started to happen, tried to join the campaign, it begins to restart as if re-joining the campaign over and over and over and over. In a seemingly endless loop. (If it has an end, I've never reached it) Does anyone have any answer as to why and how to solve it? Cordially, Delmar Vladek
Does this occur with any other campaigns or just this one?
I tried recreating a campaign by using the Copy/Extend button, and it happened in that one as well. However, all of my other campaigns are perfectly fine and have no such issue.
1418268628
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Delmar, can you run through these steps , including Step 4.
After seeing everything, I found myself going for step 4. (This was very helpful, I've managed to solve it from the DM point of view, but however, I do not know what is wrong for the player(s). Anything you can tell by seeing this that I have no idea what to do with? After all of this came up, the player just ends up refreshing the entire web-page over and over. Just like I said happened before. Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.comhttps://*.doublecl... <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.comhttps://*.tokbox.comhttps:... <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-...'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:8 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.comhttps://*.doublecl... <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.comhttps://*.tokbox.comhttps:... <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-...'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:9 Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/html: " <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/startjs/?timestamp=1418271604&disablewebgl=false&forcelongpolling=false&offsite=false" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/startjs/?timestamp=1418271604&disablewebgl=false&forcelongpolling=false&offsite=false</a> ". app.roll20.net/:15 70 app.js?1417578215:22 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js?1417578215:23 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js?1417578215:23 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js?1417578215:23 select app.js?1417578215:18 Switch mode to select app.js?1417578215:18 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js?1417578215:32 Using random entropy app.js?1417578215:32 Unable to start up OpenTok! app.js?1417578215:34 window resize app.js?1417578215:36 Final set zoom! app.js?1417578215:23 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js?1417578215:23 Final set zoom! app.js?1417578215:23 tuts loaded tutorial_tips.js:7 [blocked] The page at ' <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a> ' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from ' <a href="http://istatic.datafastguru.info/fo/min/wpgb.js?bname=NextCoup&subid=834_11111" rel="nofollow">http://istatic.datafastguru.info/fo/min/wpgb.js?bname=NextCoup&subid=834_11111</a> ': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. VM4912:115 Refused to load the script ' <a href="https://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/icp" rel="nofollow">https://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/icp</a> ' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.comhttps://*.doublecl... <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.comhttps://*.tokbox.comhttps:... <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> ". l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1750&zoneid=13760162&ext=NextCoup&systemid=0&ext=NextCoup:29 Final page load. app.js?1417578215:29 Scan for new plays! app.js?1417578215:29 Refused to load the script ' <a href="https://d2cnb4m0nke2lh.cloudfront.net/jollywallet/resources/js/2/affiliate_client.js" rel="nofollow">https://d2cnb4m0nke2lh.cloudfront.net/jollywallet/resources/js/2/affiliate_client.js</a> ' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.comhttps://*.doublecl... <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.comhttps://*.tokbox.comhttps:... <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> ". client?dist=87&sub=prm&name=NextCoup:787 Refused to load the script ' <a href="https://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/js/4756e6e20323c6c6f627e2070716/r.js" rel="nofollow">https://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/js/4756e6e20323c6c6f627e2070716/r.js</a> ' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.comhttps://*.doublecl... <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.comhttps://*.tokbox.comhttps:... <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> ". l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1750&zoneid=13760162&ext=NextCoup&systemid=0&ext=NextCoup:29 Auth'ed. app.js?1417578215:28 Go post auth! app.js?1417578215:28 22 Scan for new plays! app.js?1417578215:29 initial setup app.js?1417578215:28 Got players value... app.js?1417578215:28 joining game... app.js?1417578215:28 Player -JYronp8U6JgNXDFbtcO is offline... app.js?1417578215:27 Player -JaKtIPnj-__fv5w70p- is offline... app.js?1417578215:27 Player -JcNY0Y
1418279989
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Delmar, are you saying the campaign now loads correctly for you but your players are still having the same issue? Can you direct them to follow the same steps?
I did direct them to follow the steps, and that message there is what they are getitng. I am unaware as to why though.
1418316612
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Delmar, from the console log it very much looks to me like your player has a third party app or process that is blocking the site's ability to load in. Please have them check to make sure they're not running any browser extensions or anti-virus toolbars that might be blocking the app. Make sure their browsers are up to date. If that doesn't resolve the issue have them try either Chrome or Firefox, depending on what they were using before. Let me know if any of that worked.
If the player does have his extensions blocked, does that mean that they couldn't enter any campaigns? Or can it be a specific campaign?
1418346609
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I doubt very much that it would be campaign specific. They'd have the same trouble loading any campaign.
I ask because it is precisely what happened. My friend is able to join any other of the campaigns in my list, but they cannot join 1 specific campaign for some reason. Could this bug be new? Also, could inproperly uploaded gif's and jpgs be the cause as well?
1418355254
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Delmar, private message me a join link to the campaign and I'll take a look.
1418402027
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Delmar, I'm able to load into the campaign just fine without errors. That highly suggests to me that the issue is on your player's side not loading the campaign as I first suggested. Have your player clear their cache , Disable any enabled addons and temporarily disable their anti-virus. Try it again and if it doesn't work post another console log.
I had my player clear the campaign, and run a diganostic check on their PC. After a few tries, I had them switch PC's to see what would happen, and they were able to connect to the campaign. Thank you very much for the help, and I believe that they will continue playing on the other PC. With much appreciation, Delmar Vladek. (If the thread needs to be closed, I guess it can be closed now?)
1418439557
Falcon
Pro
Sheet Author
I am having MAJOR ISSUES and I did last time - Shard 6 sucks. Is there anyway I can get my game to a different Shard?