I initially posted this in the forum for people who are new to roll20, as this is the first campaign I've run on here. They told me that I needed to post the issue here. What's happening is that a lot of the messages are disappearing. If someone replies to a post, then for some reason, they'll all show up again. But simply going to "view all posts" from the main page, shows nothing. I don't know why its doing this, and its making it very hard to keep track of all conversations, and player input. i'm not the only one having this problem, all the players are having the issue as well. Below are a couple of screen shots showing the issue. Note, I'm using the latest version of Google Chrome. I don't know what the players are using. This is the main page. As you can see, it only shows 4 topics. One of them, "Character Creation" is a topic created by another player to re-post what I wrote. I don't know why these are staying and all the others aren't. This is what shows when I select the "View All Posts" link. There are a bunch of other posts, like I said, that only show up when someone replies to a topic. Could you look into this please? Thanks! :)