Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Website issue: That little red tracker at the top

You know that little tracker on top beside your name (usually a 0 when nothing is there)? It keeps popping up for every new message, even when there are already 15 messages for that thread recorded. Then it only deletes the one I click on not the 14 others, I then, after having read the thread, have to go through the list and click dismiss on every one of them, and also make sure I don't miss anything else important and dismissing that on accident. So... possible to change that behaviour? a) "There are X new messages in Thread Y" - and each time a new message gets posted X gets increased, and when you click it they all get deleted? or b) When you go into a thread marked in the Tracker, then all of them refering to that thread will be deleted.
Gauss
Forum Champion
At this time it is working as intended. If you would like to suggest changes you could post something in the suggestion or mentor forums. :) - Gauss