Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[API] Suggestions & Ideas Support.... Votes needed.

Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
[API] The ability to send HTML anchor tags that link to api commands (There are more than 21 of us) [API] /direct for whispers (And this with the above would ROCK!) Those two would go a long long way... and might (you never know) be easy for Riley to do. But also nice: [API] User Interface Framework
I did my part! Now where is the button for when I want to know more!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You're on it! I should probably improve the descriptions... Also, your comment regarding "I did my part!" reminds me of WW II posters, now I need to make some... :) Keep calm and vote on!
Wes
Sheet Author
The Aaron said: Keep calm and vote on! I too have voted for you crazy API peoples, make the things better. And this is for Aaron:
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Sweet!!!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Well, I'm down to one vote now. No one else have any great ideas for awhile, please? :P
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
GenKitty said: Well, I'm down to one vote now. No one else have any great ideas for awhile, please? :P Better solution: Instead of telling people to stop having good ideas, tell the dev team to implement the ideas you've voted on! =D
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Brian said: GenKitty said: Well, I'm down to one vote now. No one else have any great ideas for awhile, please? :P Better solution: Instead of telling people to stop having good ideas, tell the dev team to implement the ideas you've voted on! =D HA! I think that's probably implicit. =D