Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Online] 4 Players looking for Pathfinder GM on Saturdays. More Details inside!

Relatively experienced group, we're a relatively laid back group of friends who enjoy jokes but also enjoy a good plot/lore/dungeon adventure thing. We are desperate to find someone willing to GM for us, so please get back to us if you'd be interested at all. We're looking for a decently experienced GM, so please no first timers. We play using Skype (and Roll20) and are a 'friend focused' type of group. So long as your goal is to have fun then we'll love you! We anticipate your replies, please get back to us as soon as possible. - Drew, Calvin, Tydorius, and Sebastien.
Hi drew I saw your post about seeking a few more players for Pathfinder, not sure if GM is the type or your seeking a GM, but I was curious if you would be willing to tell me a few things, such as the times of play and the restrictions of class/races?