Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu; Looking for 2 players

Edited 1418602710
Hello guys, I am looking for two people for my session that I will be hosting the next weekend 20/21 December (Starting at around 10~11 AM UTC+9). We have already played two scenarios with him being an investigator and me the Keeper so we both are fairly new at this. You do not require any experience either as most of the basic stuff are covered in the rule books which I already have. Video and voice are not a must but voice chat would be preferred, character conversations can be done either live or by using the ingame chat, I myself will be doing my Keepering via voice chat. The scenario that will be played is an original one (based off something other people have created) and you will be playing on modern times (2010s). You can create your own character in advance and hand it over to me so I can implement it into the scenario or you can create it on the spot, either works. Depending on how many people apply I may upgrade the scenario to hold more than 3 people but since I am not too experienced with multiple people I want to start it off easy. If you have any questions regarding Call of Cthulhu in general feel free to ask.
Bump

Edited 1418666333
Interested. I can have a character sheet 'in hand' for you by tomorrow morning if you'll have me?
I'm interested unless I'm required to have the books. I have a bit of experience with the system, but it was like 4 years ago, so I don't remember much. To clarify the time, UTC +9 would be Japan or Korea time right? Just trying to make sure I have the time converted properly.
I live in Japan so UTC+9 is Tokyo's time, you are correct. I already have a couple of people interested so if you both are still interested go to looking for group and post in my other campaign called "Memento Mori". If both of you agree to join then all of the spots will have been filled.