Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ack, i deleted the wrong campaign!

I had two campaigns and I clicked the wrong button and deleted the one I'm still using. Is there anyway to get it back? Its called Northern Frontiers and I'm still in it. Now I'm afraid to log out.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Forest. I notified the devs for you but you cqn always contact them by emailing <a href="mailto:team@roll.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll.net</a> and suppling them the information about what happened.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I believe a Dev can restore your deleted campaign. This seems to happen often enough that maybe some extra warnings need to be implemented... Logging out shouldn't make any difference. Keep checking this thread for a response Forest.
Thanks. I'm still really confused how I managed to do this. I swear I was in the details of the campaign I wanted to delete.
Should be restored.
Thank you. You've just earned yourself a paying customer.
No problem, and thanks for your support :-)