Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PST/UTC-7/GMT-8 Looking for a 5e game to play!

Hi guys I am looking for a D&D 5e game starting between 8-10PM UTC-7/PST and going until whenever. I am free most weeknights. I have played AD&D 1st, 2nd, 3.5, 5th and Pathfinder in the past but am currently playing 5e. I am trying to find a game that plays at least once a week but I am flexible. Would prefer a good mix of RP and action, open to using whatever VOIP/cam/etc program everyone else uses. My characters skew martial but I'm open to playing whatever the party needs. I'd prefer to play with a group of mature adults in a game where we play our characters sans meta gaming, munchkins, and the like. Not against optimization however however 6 in all your dump stats and 18s in all your main stats is too min/max for me.

Edited 1418686738
Eric H. said: I'd prefer to play with a group of mature adults in a game where we play our characters sans meta gaming, munchkins, and the like. Not against optimization however however 6 in all your dump stats and 18s in all your main stats is too min/max for me. I don't think it's possible to get this in 5e. Unless you got really weird results with a random roll. Any way I am similar to Eric here. Only my experience is with 3.5, Pathfinder and 5th. I also prefer casters a bit myself. I am looking for a 5e game to join as well.